Web Developer (1 to 3 years )
Posted Date : 5 Dec, 2019
Expiry Date : 31 Dec, 2019
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Any Graduation/Post graduation or Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Kindly mention your current CTC & Expected CTC while forward your resume.
Salary is not a constraints for the right candidate.