Posted Date : 15 Jul, 2020
Expiry Date : 1 Aug, 2020
Major Responsibilities: Program manager
- Gather user requirements. identify and establish the scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications of the client.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/the project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements or issues– verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Participate in the design, development, and delivery of software applications training programs and individual classes.
- Work with clients to understand and coordinate the implementation of maintenance updates, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes to software.
- Minimum 2 years of extensive in-depth application support experience with mission critical large-scale systems such as ERP and Warehouse environments – Oracle NetSuite is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training delivery and end user procedures.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems or 2-4 years related work experience.
- Education and/or certifications with significant experience in SDLC and project management are desired not mendatory.