Hiring System Admin – Trainee
Posted Date : 24 Mar, 2022
Expiry Date : 31 May, 2022
Job Location: Chalakudy
We are currently hiring a System Admin (Trainee) with 0–1 year of experience to join our team.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks in house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end-user.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Set-up workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff in new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- CCNA or CCNP certifications Preferred.
- Knowledge of Trouble Shooting, Networking, Linux, Basic command, Active Directory, Office 365, Firewall, CCTV operations.
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Rush your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org 📫