Special Recruitment – Software Engineers/Consultants
Posted Date : 14 Jun, 2021
Expiry Date : 1 Sep, 2021
As a socially responsible company, Jobin and Jismi IT Services LLP is looking for new software employees for our firm.
Preference is given for two categories of people:
- Those who lost their jobs due to the “closure of the company” following the Covid-19 crisis.
- Women who have completed higher education and have quit or not tried for a job because of family priorities.
Common criteria applicable to both the categories:
- Must be under 35 years of age.
- Must have passed all the subjects in B.Tech/ MCA / MSc (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics) course at the highest level.
- Should pass the four-round interview process including Logical Reasoning Test, Technical Interview, Machine Test, and Management Interview. A group discussion round may also be included.
- There are 30 vacancies as of now. Those who are selected will be hired for the post of Junior Level (Trainee) Software Developer role.
- You must be able to immediately join the office, once you get vaccinated after lockdown.
How to apply:
You can send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be Special Recruitment <your name> <course>
Eg: Special Recruitment Anna MSC Physics
If you have a LinkedIn or Facebook account, don’t forget to include it in your resume.
References are most welcome but recommendations are not entertained.