Graphic Designer (2 to 5 years)
Posted Date : 5 Dec, 2019
Expiry Date : 5 Feb, 2020
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across web, digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Web/Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design our WordPress websites, Social media posters, Marketing collaterals, and other graphics requirements.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Very good Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, and Illustrator and other appropriate tools
- Very good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Above all, you should be creative with good color sense.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Any Graduation/Post graduation or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in graphic design
Kindly mention your current CTC & Expected CTC while forward your resume. Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.