Posted Date : 17 Jul, 2019
Expiry Date : 21 Jul, 2019
Required experience and skills:
There should be minimum of 3 years of experience in either of these ERP’s:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Requirement gathering and obtain acceptance from clients.
- Train end users in specific modules of ERP application.
- Collect requirements, analyse businesses and execute process workshops.
- Responsible to prepare FRD (Functional Requirement Document)/ BRD (Business Requirements Document)
- Do Gap Fit Analysis.
- Configuring and customizing the application to achieve the client’s business requirements
- Do data migration and Go-Live preparations
- Train the business users
- Help with the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Coordinate with technical team.
- Leading key sections of an engagement.
- Day-to-day management of client relationships.
- Takes assigned project from original concept through Implementation.
- Provides timely reporting of issues that impact project progress and work towards resolving the same.
- Documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests and coordinating with the Project Manager and the team.
- Ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure the application is tailored as per client’s requirement.
- Do business development activities.
- Manage entire ERP solutions.
- Interact with teams of developers, then monitor and tune performances.
- Participate in all ERP implementation steps as assigned.
- Prepare necessary project documentations associated with implementation like manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their resolution.
- Identify and develop business processes and demonstrate good report writing skills.
- Develop and enforce collaborative working relationships with customers.
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients.