Posted Date : 15 Jul, 2020
Expiry Date : 1 Aug, 2020
The wordpress developer will be responsible for the design and implementation of various projects. You will work on both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Proficient understanding of corePHP, MySql and web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Theme/Template integration and editing.
- Designing and managing the websites.
- Building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & standard plugins.
- Working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Maintaining the inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins / widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean , logical , well – documented and re – usable code.
- Theme / Template integration.
- Building Ecommerce websites using Woocommerce.
- A strong understanding of WordPress CMS and standard plugins
- Core PHP, MySql and web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Good communication skill
Bachelor degree in Engineering related to Information Technology.
Salary: As per industry
Job Type: Full time