NetSuite eCommerce development platform gives the best eCommerce business experience
Netsuite eCommerce development platform -Suitecommerce- is one of the best eCommerce platforms. Operating from 2018, Suitecommerce is offering blended advantages with SiteBuilder and SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA). To define SuiteCommerc “it is an eCommerce platform perfectly integrated with NetSuite, the #1cloud ERP”. Along with ERP functions, NetSuite also offers an eCommerce development platform that integrates readily with the back office. Because, 22+ years of experience in providing cloud ERP service to various industries, NetSuite knows the hindrance any eCommerce provider would face. Hence NetSuite comes up with a solution; Cloud ERP as back engine; and SuiteCommerce as the frontend for any eCommerce business.
What is NetSuite eCommerce?
Netsuite eCommerce development platform is the only system that integrates ERP and CRM with a fully functional eCommerce platform. Certainly, This capability enables NetSuite to offer a comprehensive omnichannel suite for the entire business management of your e-commerce.
Many eCommerce companies use the Netsuite eCommerce development platform- SiteBuilder, SuiteCommerce, and SuiteCommerce Advanced - to provide uninterrupted service to their customers. Being a pioneer in the industry, NetSuite has a vast network of partners for quality implementation and support. Netsuite Suitecommerce creates an environment of virtual business success. It also integrates the point of business from online to offline mode. The Instore system offers a digital shopping experience through following a single-window mechanism. This cloud-based mechanism provides benefits to retailers. And with the help of NetSuite OneWorld, enterprises can take advantage of multi-subsidiary operations at the base levels. The operations are including the corporate, regional and local levels on real-time visibility.
The world is transforming from offline to the existence of a virtual hypermart as in this precise revolution of an online environment. Netsuite’s eCommerce development capability offers seamless integration facilities. These capabilities accelerate the business to perform faster when compared with other systems for achieving the growth rate.
NetSuite ecommerce development- competitive advantage
The attractive UI of the website enhances the brand. NetSuite SuiteCommerce has effective capabilities to articulate the designs on the parameters of pixel-perfect quality and diverse efficient models that can leverage the business by responsive design and themes which are pre-built to display on the screen. Some of the competitive advantages of NetSuite eCommerce development platform is organized under several titles
- The platform allows the brands to market their content and product reviews through social media sites through which can increase the brand value.
- Can conduct the various promotions and campaign management for increasing sales.
- Easy execution of Email, cart abandonment and pop-up signup campaigns with the Bronto Marketing Platform.
- NetSuite eCommerce development platform offers an updated customer address book.
- Options are available for viewing order history online and checking order status.
- Quick generation of quotes by B2B buyers.
- Quickly order from personalized catalogs.
- The customers can view outstanding available balances and they can pay invoices online.
- Ensures a transparent payment mechanism through digital payment methods.
- Payments with credit cards, promo codes and gift cards.
- Users can checkout as guests or as registered users.
- HTTP integrated common payment gateways. And also The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance for multilayered fraud protection.
- Shipping utilities: printing shipping labels and automatic tracking information.
- Business Insight and Analytics.
- Configurable dashboards to create reports and gain insight into the business.
- Integrations to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
400+ businesses are running their eCommerce businesses on NetSuite SuiteCommerce, the fully integrated Netsuite eCommerce development platform. 18% of the total Netsuite eCommerce development platform using industry is Software and 9% are from Retail. Information Technology Services and Wholesale business shares 7% each of the total users. SuiteCommerce is a life investment, which means, the chance of migrating to other platforms or replacement is remote because the fully integrated platform always makes enhancements on each release.
Start your eCommerce Journey with Jobin and Jismi IT Services LLP. And click here to schedule a meeting with our experts.
NetSuite ERP for Manufacturing Companies
The manufacturing industry is diverse with many fragmented actions inside. Each section of a manufacturing organization requires special attention. It is because organizational functions are more complex. We need a powerful ERP solution to coordinate and unify these activities. NetSuite #1 cloud ERP Solution now offers manufacturing modules for industries. NetSuite manufacturing module offers a […]
How Cloud ERP Help Your Business in Covid-19 Outbreak
The pandemic has changed the equations in total. The world has undergone a paradigm shift and changed the ordinary pattern of running the business and taking care of life in general. It is identifiable that the business world finds it a bit difficult to fit into the new normal. Companies have adopted remote working patterns […]
Netsuite V/s SAP: What You Should Know?
The business world dynamically reinvents solutions to ensure business success. There are different ERP applications running in the mainstream, evoking confusion among the entrepreneurs to make the right choice. While swimming through the plethora of options you might be knocked down by two powerful ERP solutions: NetSuite and SAP business one. Both of these leading […]