Sales Order PDF
Experience hassle-free generation of sales orders with options for order confirmation, requests for change and terms and conditions.
Implementation Time 2 Days (per template)
- Ability to monitor shipping details and tracking number.
- By clicking the “Request Confirmation” button, the customer can confirm the order.
- Ability to add order descriptions, disclaimers, quotations, finance charges, etc.
- Labels for all items in the sales order can be printed multiple times.
- Terms and Conditions page with price and payment, shipping, returns and cancellation can be attached.
- Banking details can be added in this NetSuite PDF.
- Additional customization is possible on demand at an extra cost.
Last UpdateJanuary 2024
Published31 January 2024
- Unified Sales Order PDF templates in NetSuite transform sales order management.
- Fetches information such as sales order details, subsidiaries, customers, items, inventory details, and lot numbers.
- Consolidated data is exported to a comprehensive PDF.
- Templates integrate details into standard emails.
- Language preferences can be accommodated even if standard NetSuite font lacks compatibility.
- Templates offer buttons for order confirmation and request changes.
- Our dynamic templates and seamless integration of data from diverse sources take the sales order process to new heights.
- Extra PDF is attached to confirmation document with detailed view of Terms and Conditions.