NetSuite ERP is a cloud-based business management platform that streamlines routine processes while also providing real-time insight into operational and financial performance. NetSuite ERP improves data visibility and control by unifying finance, order fulfillment, stock control, production, distribution network, and storage processes into a unified, integrated suite of applications.
Every company needs to re-evaluate its condition, considering different aspects, when the economy starts to recover. Checking all your business verticals is one of the essential steps in conducting a thorough situation analysis, serving as both a gauge of your current condition and a decision-making tool. To execute this business assessment, a NetSuite ERP implementation would be the best line of action.
Business executives must construct a checklist in order to act and advance their enterprises. Let us look at it now.
1. Examine Your Business Model to See What Functions or Not
• With NetSuite ERP, you may review your sales channels and reallocate resources to the best-performing areas if necessary.
• It is essential to refocus your staff around them if client segments, business models, or the performance of your product or service offerings have shrunk.
• Talk to your prospects and consumers. Find out from them what you can do for them straight away.
2. Financial Analysis
What amount of money do you have on hand? and how profitable is your business?
• Review all working capital requirements and cash flow predictions. A fast NetSuite ERP deployment will make the entire procedure seamless.
• Continue to take actions related to accelerating receivables with a focus on modifying net payment terms, developing rewards for early payment, offering a variety of payment options, and requesting deposits on custom orders.
• Examine carefully how personnel actions (forloughs and cuts) have affected your capacity to generate revenue and adjust as necessary.
3. Scenario Design
Examine all potential legal, health, and safety risks carefully when you resume work, welcome clients, and interact with suppliers and partners.
• Create a facility plan for your warehouse, factory, and workplaces that includes cleaning and hygiene goods as well as cleaning services and takes team collaboration into account. Check to see if your environment calls for Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) like masks to be provided.
• Make signage, develop messaging regarding physical encounters and hygiene, and develop health and safety regulations and guidelines for both staff and clients.
• Make sure you have made it clear to employees how to contact human resources if they become ill or exhibit any symptoms. You may connect with your entire organization with only one click if you adopt NetSuite ERP on time.
4. Legal, Health, or Safety
Create a few situations that include a variety of possible outcomes.
• Review all sales projections and incorporate believable hypotheses that include ongoing lockdowns, a slow reopening, and a modest rebound.
• Examine any hiring plans, compensation increases, bonuses, commissions, and other projected increases in employee-related expenses.
• Examine working capital, payables, receivables, and any cash flow-related assumptions. This task is made simple with a NetSuite ERP solution.
5. Acquisition and Retention of Customers
Whether you are selling a product or a service, it is crucial that every business concentrates on retaining and satisfying new clients.
• Concentrate your efforts on the sectors or industries that are most vital or least affected. Limit your efforts where the prospect is unable to buy. The public can access a large portion of that data.
• Review your marketing strategy. Focus on your value as a partner and how you are taking good care of your team, clients, and neighborhood. Show how you can assist.
• Review your emails, cold-call scripts, marketing, and sales communications from the time before COVID, as well as any external branding.
We recognize that every firm has the same set of concerns. With a checklist, you can be sure that you will not forget to take some of the crucial steps that are going to be necessary as your company adapts to a recovering economy. Furthermore, in situations like this, having the appropriate software to answer your inquiries can be your trump card.
ERP software offers several advantages to businesses in order to help them manage their businesses. NetSuite, a cloud-based ERP system, enables you to access your data in real time and from any location, while always operating on the same version as other customers. Contact Jobin & Jismi, the NetSuite solution provider, to discover more about the numerous benefits of NetSuite. We will be available to assist you in learning more about NetSuite ERP.