5 point checklist
This checklist helps you to identify whether your NetSuite ERP implementation is going on a wrong path
1. Frequent missing of the timeline.
2. Irrational questions from the Implementation team.
3. Frequent update in previously defined scope and BRD (a reasonable update is mandatory and acceptable, of course).
4. Unavailability of your business/subject matter expert at the disposal of the implementation team.
5. Initiation of implementation without properly understanding the exact business process of the customer.
6. The sixth, but the most important, YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE BUSINESS VALUE YOU EXPECT!
Organizations attempt to undertake implementation themselves due to the ease of using cloud ERP. Trust us; our NetSuite implementation rescue team can help you now.
Troubled ERP implementation needs quick interference from experts to rescue the total process. Frustrated clients are inclined to move away from NetSuite. Believe us; NetSuite cloud ERP is a very good product. It has tremendous capabilities and its flexibility to customization is impeccable. Only the implementation went wrong; not the product. We are here to help you!
NetSuite Health check is our first milestone
To begin with, knowledge transfer from your existing implementation team will surely ease our job! This process helps us to understand the decisions made for each configuration, why they proposed customization, how far they have reached in NetSuite setup. We can, of course, get value from proper and stable setup.
In this process, we first revisit the implementation scope and align it with the business requirement. Our NetSuite consultant along with functional consultant review the existing scope documentation and Business Requirement Document (BRD) if readily available or prepare these documents if not available. That is our cornerstone.
Our team evaluates the current state of implementation against the scope and BRD to understand the glitches and report it to you.
Gap fit Analysis is the second milestone
This is an optional but recommended milestone. Our functional team analyses and identify the business process that is not available in Netsuite as Out of the Box. We will inform you if there is a similar or better functionality available in NetSuite before we identify a process as Gap. Our NetSuite customization team proposes a solution to fill Gap.