NetSuite Post-implementation Checklist
The post-implementation phase contributes to the long-term success of the ERP implementation. Many businesses however think of “Go-live” as the ultimate milestone in the implementation cycle. However, here are few reasons to consider the importance of post-implementation support.
- Verifies if Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are prompt.
- Verifies whether custom reports configured during the implementation phase, function as defined.
- Collaborations with the client to ease change management.
- Training sessions for the client’s employees.
- Gap-fit analysis and Extended feature development and implementation on time.
Our Post Implementation Approach
We provide implementation support and training for our clients post-go-live. Our team of NetSuite certified developers strategically plan the training process with the end-user in mind.
There are three levels in ERP implementation:
- Top-level processes,
- Complex processes, and
- Core business processes.
Key processes like reporting, automation, and analytics at times go through additional customizations post-go-live to enhance user accessibility and productivity.
The post-implementation period is where your users start interacting directly with the system. As and when your business grows, you may need to do proper gap-fit analysis and extended features to be developed for aligning the gap. It means, When your users start operating and the user base starts climbing, several unaccounted scenarios may pop up and our team of developers will be at your service at all times.