Finance Associate – Trainee
Posted Date : 24 Mar, 2022
Expiry Date : 31 May, 2022
Job Location: Bengaluru
We are looking for Finance Associate - Trainee (0 - 1 year Experience) to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
Finance Executive Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain records and receipts for daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are up to date with the latest transaction and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor bank deposits and payment.
- Prepare balance sheet and invoices.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve issues.
Finance Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- M.Com, MBA-finance, CMA.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience as a finance executive.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics with the ability to manage confidential data.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success.
- Punctual, reliable, and must have strong communication skills.
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills, and time management.
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Rush your resume to email@example.com 📫