Junior ERP Financial Consultant (Fresher)
Posted Date : 27 Oct, 2020
Expiry Date : 18 Nov, 2020
- MBA – Finance/ M.com or equivalent (min 60% with no backlogs).
- Create long term financial goals based on the client requirements.
- Develop and assistance on the business financial process.
- Monitor the business financial health and growth strategy.
- Prepare financial analysis and report.
- Knowledge of tax strategies.
- Financial process.
- Ability to connect with clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Incredible analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to accurately predict market trends.
- Deep knowledge of the financial industry and regulations.
- Deep knowledge of investing.
- Ability to analyze a client’s financial situation.
- Working knowledge of the business financial process and Global tax regime.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Time management.
- Documentation skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of financial and tax trends.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well knowledge in accounting concepts.
- finance accounting, Identify and use General Ledger functionality, Expense Allocation, fixed asset management, Revenue recognition, budgeting, billing, and preparing financial reports etc.
- Ready to learn NetSuite.
- Fresher’s preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Location: Kottat, Chalakudy.
Salary: Best in industry.
- Aptitude Test.
- Case interview.
- Management Face to Face Interview.
All applicants should send their cover letters and personal profile/bio-data/curriculum vitae/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The above outlines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.