Junior Software Developers (Fresher)
Posted Date : 27 Oct, 2020
Expiry Date :
- B.tech/Mtech/BE/ME -CS, MCA, M.sc -CS (min 60% with no backlogs)
- Create or modify the software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems.
Knowledge and Skills
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must have versatile knowledge in scripting and coding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fresher’s preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Location: Kottat, Chalakudy
Salary: Best in industry.
- Aptitude Test.
- Face to Face Interview.
All applicants should send their cover letters and personal profile/biodata/curriculum vitae/resume to email@example.com
Note: The above outlines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.