NetSuite Adobe Commerce Integration through Restlet and Cloras
One of our clients who is a leading B2B eCommerce development agency from Tamil Nadu, India had a requirement to create Restlet APIs for syncing the order, and refund transactions from Adobe Commerce to NetSuite using Clora middleware.
CLORAS [Cloud Rapid Automation System] is a cloud-based enterprise ERP integration platform that enables the connection, synchronization, and automation of ERP, eCommerce, and CRM systems from a single console.
Our client required us to create Restlet APIs for syncing the order, refund transactions from Adobe Commerce to NetSuite using Clora middleware.
The risks faced during the development were,
• The concurrency limit in NetSuite. In the basic tier, the concurrency limit is 5 for all the web services. So if more than 5 requests are initiated at the same instant then the request from the 6th will be failed. Possible workaround are,
○ Purchase extra SuiteCloud license to increase concurrency.
○ Use a middleware Cloras, cache the data as of now and invoke the request as batches.
• Restlet script characteristics,
○ 5,000 usage units per script
○ Maximum 10MB per string used as RESTlet input or output
Our experts found a solution by analyzing the requirements, they resolved by creating a new Restlet scripts/API to achieve the order, refund integrations from Adobe Commerce to NetSuite using Cloras middleware.
The client can initiate the Restlet URL from Cloras which will initiate the Restlet script in NetSuite and update it in NetSuite/return necessary details in the JSON format. For the authentication between NetSuite and Cloras, the Restlet URL which will be given from our firm needs to be initiated with OAuth signature.
Our experts made the requirements successfully within eight to ten days. The integration of NetSuite and Adobe Commerce is done through Cloras. Now using the Cloras middleware, users can sync orders, refund transactions from Adobe Commerce to NetSuite effortlessly.