What Sets NetSuite CRM Apart From Traditional CRM?
A CRM system collects, connects and evaluates customer data, consisting of contact details, communication with company representatives, procurements, service requests, possessions, and estimates/proposals.
NetSuite CRM is an Oracle-owned CRM tool, but it has many more capabilities including business management, lead-to-quote cycle, sales for automation, marketing automation, support case management, sales and related accounting, omnichannel eCommerce, analytics, and field rep/ service rep activity automation. Unlike traditional CRM systems, Oracle NetSuite CRM software is fully integrated with NetSuite’s array of business applications, offering a seamless end-to-end solution for managing customer relationships, sales, and financials. It eliminates the need for data duplication and provides real-time insights to drive informed business decisions.
Buyers can opt for the CRM component individually or purchase the entire suite of applications. Our certified team is ready to give you a full overview of its functionality.
What Type of Businesses Use NetSuite CRM?
NetSuite CRM is the ideal choice for businesses of all sizes and industries. Whether you are a small startup or a large enterprise, our NetSuite CRM solution is ready to address your specific needs. It is especially popular among manufacturers, retailers, service-based companies and eCommerce businesses. Manufacturers benefit from NetSuite CRM’s ability to optimize their sales processes by call to resolution and from lead generation to order fulfillment. NetSuite CRM also helps businesses efficiently manage customer departments, inventory, customer orders, external online lead forms, and customer support.
Benefits of Our NetSuite CRM integration
With our NetSuite CRM integration, businesses experience a range of benefits including:
- 360-Degree View: Our customers gain a full view of their leads, prospects, customers, including the purchase history, support requests, and marketing preferences, to provide personalized experiences.
- Increased Sales: The sales efficiency through lead and opportunity management, sales forecasting for sales rep, and quote-to-cash automation is improved.
- Real-Time Analytics: Customers are able to make data-driven decisions with real-time dashboards and reports to lead nurturing and thus stay ahead of the competition.
- Integration: NetSuite CRM can be integrated with any of their systems and business processes for a unified process. This involves syncing between lead, customer, estimate and opportunity records.
- Scalability: With our expert solution, business processes can be expanded without worrying about system limitations, as NetSuite CRM scales with you.
Need a demo? Our team is open to your queries and ready to demonstrate how NetSuite CRM impacts your business process. Connect with us Now!
Cost of NetSuite CRM
The cost or license of NetSuite depends upon the core platform, optional modules and the number of users. As your business grows, you can add new modules and users as per the requirement. NetSuite CRM is included in the NetSuite platform, and you can integrate with other systems based on your package. For more details, kindly contact us.
More About NetSuite CRM Functionalities
NetSuite CRM solution offers traditional CRM capabilities such as Sales Force Automation (SFA), customer service management and marketing automation, plus added capabilities of commissions and quota management, sales rep and territory forecasting, call and task management and integrated eCommerce. The process of identifying the MQLs (Marketing Qualified Lead) and then converting them to SQL (Sales Qualified Lead) by tracking each stage is an integral part of CRM. It also provides a wide range of functionalities, including:
- Marketing Automation: With this, the user can create targeted marketing campaigns, track results, and nurture leads effectively.
- Sales Force Automation: To manage leads, opportunities, and quotes efficiently, while also automating routine sales tasks.
- Customer Support: Provide exceptional customer service with case management, knowledge base, and self-service options.
- Analytics and Reporting: Access real-time insights into your sales and customer data through customizable dashboards and reports.
- Mobile Access: Stay connected and productive on the go with mobile access to NetSuite CRM.