- Why NetSuite Health Check is Significant
- What is Meant by NetSuite Health Check
- When is NetSuite Health Check Required
- What's in Our Health Checklist/ What are the Items on Our Health Checklist
- What Exactly Does the NetSuite Health Check cover?
- How Can Jobin & Jismi Assist you With NetSuite Health Check
For the continuous success of an organization, it should manage its ERP software well. Apart from a well-organized implementation technique, a vital system like NetSuite Cloud ERP enhanced occasionally to boost results. When it is not managed or well-maintained properly, businesses will find it difficult to reach the desired return on investments (ROIs) even after executing it successfully.
Why NetSuite Health Check is Significant
Even while NetSuite procedures are created using industry best practices, it permits adaptations that take into account the particular needs of the company. In order to do this, many NetSuite users alter their setups. Custom records, scripts, fields, and saved searches could be present, and it can be challenging to keep track of which are used or required over time. Unchecked adjustments like this can create a chaotic atmosphere and slow down the experience.
In addition, issues including process hindrances, transparency, the absence of substantial productivity increases, or a disparate rise in managerial expenses may be identified. You may boost productivity and efficiency by organizing and cleaning up your ERP system with the aid of a NetSuite health check. It emphasizes areas of performance where improvements can be made.
What is Meant by NetSuite Health Check
NetSuite Health Check is the process of analyzing and reviewing the performance of NetSuite in a business organization. This includes a detailed report of the existing NetSuite implementation and constitution, detecting obstacles to the total usage and proposing solutions to the existing problems and challenges.
Using a NetSuite health check, a NetSuite solution provider assists you to figure out your fields of risk or possible advantages, establish knowledge of different capabilities available in your NetSuite that are not likely used by your organization, and advice you with a practical report on advancement measures.
When is NetSuite Health Check Required
• When businesses realize that their current NetSuite is not efficiently supporting their business requirements.
• When the business organization required to include extra capabilities to NetSuite ERP.
• When the objectives established at the beginning of implementation are not fulfilled.
• When an enterprise adds novel business lines, products, services, and markets.
• When an organization employs NetSuite ERP for some time, the processes must be enhanced to meet leading industry standards.
• When a company thinks that the assents, regulations, and validations in its NetSuite instance may be improved.
• When there is a business restructure, reorganization, or new legislative requirements.
• When a company looks to accelerate the return on its ERP investment.
• When a company desires to assess its ERP software on a routine basis.
What's in Our Health Checklist/ What are the Items on Our Health Checklist
Pre-Consultation: In order to suggest alignment of NetSuite ERP to the more recent demands, this step entails a thorough analysis of the customer's company and current NetSuite deployment.
Documentation: At this step, the operational problems and pain points for the firm are identified. NetSuite configuration for the client is mapped and documented.
Examination: The potential for combining such data silo points into NetSuite is determined by evaluating the current third-party apps. Additionally, it entails searching for underused built-in reports, KPIs, functionality, and improvement possibilities.
In order to meet operational and business demands, it also examines the need for any extra customization, improvements, new reports, automation, controls, division of roles, simplifying approvals, validations, and connectors.
Reports and Recommendations: Considering the analysis, reports and suggestions are made in order to enhance the NetSuite instance, enable new features, and suggest ways to improve the system.
What Exactly Does the NetSuite Health Check cover?
Typically, the problems and difficulties that the client is facing are used to determine the scope of the health check. However, often, a NetSuite health check entails looking through the items listed below.
NetSuite Modules Structure Analysis: Master configurations, elements, plug-in modules, activated non-activated capabilities, the efficacy of outward interfaces to third-party applications, financial and accounting setups, custom centers, classifications, and scorecards are all reviewed.
Dashboards, Searches, Lists, and Reports Examine: Sales, and operations reports; role-based, communal dashboards, personalized financial, customizable portlets; lists in the features activated, relationships, and case management.
Process Review: Issues with regular procedures, unnecessary manual data points, faults in SOPs, suitability for more SuiteApps, and the need for additional adaptations.
Fitment Analysis: The suitability of new SuiteApps, analytics, and improved specs and programs to enable productivity and effective usage of objectives.
How Can Jobin & Jismi Assist you With NetSuite Health Check
For more than 10 years, Jobin & Jismi is helping businesses with NetSuite implementation, optimization, customization, improvement, maintenance, and support services.
• Finding gaps, issues, and enhancement areas in their ERP
• Assisting them to get a greater return on their ERP investment
• Compare their system preferences to industry best practices
• Make suggestions for advancements in setups and configurations
• Advice on creating personalized workflows, scripts, and data
• Reports, dashboards, and process improvements
• Determining the potential for enabling advanced functionality in modules
• Recommending process changes and training methods
Need help with NetSuite? Let's talk! Our team of experienced NetSuite consultants is always ready to assist you right away. Connect with Jobin & Jismi to know more.