- Why NetSuite for Online Shopping?
- Advantages of NetSuite SuiteCommerce
- NetSuite Benefits for eCommerce
- What Exactly is NetSuite SuiteCommerce?
- Issues resolved by NetSuite Commerce
- Which ECommerce platforms Allow Integration with NetSuite?
- How NetSuite eCommerce Integration Makes Shopping Like Never Before?
Ecommerce allowed small and medium-sized enterprises to confront larger and more established competitors. Brands with direct-to-consumer business models can convert traffic, recruit, and keep fresh clients, and provide a spectacular user experience with the best software and talent.
To stand out from the crowd, brands must compete on more than just quality and price. Because the ecommerce site is the image of your company, you must give not only fantastic online user experience, but also excellence across all specialties. Positive user experiences that are consistent create brand loyalty and customer lifetime value. According to a research and advisory company
, Forrester, brands that excel at customer experience expand at a considerably higher rate than their competitors.
When it comes to optimizing customer experience, every detail counts. Customers, both B2B and B2C, are expected to be thrilling at every touchpoint, from shopping on the internet to receiving emails or text messages and engaging with sales reps and customer service.
Why NetSuite for Online Shopping?
According to eMarketer, a subscription-based market research company, global retail ecommerce sales exceeded $5 trillion for the first time in 2022, accounting for more than a fifth of total retail sales. Moreover, despite the slowing growth, overall spending will approach $7 trillion by 2025.
The solution develops captivating online experiences with a variety of features that aid in bringing people to online retailers, boosting online sales, and increasing traffic. Clear, actionable insights are made possible by pre-defined commerce reports and KPIs, which help you run your business more wisely. Businesses may offer individualized and multichannel experiences across the web, in-store, and mobile channels by integrating the SuiteCommerce solution with key NetSuite operating processes.
Advantages of NetSuite SuiteCommerce
• Architecture that is simple to maintain without a ‘version lock’ and automated updates.
• A speedy site experience provided by a network delivers content, improves productivity, resulting in greater engagement and conversion.
• To create a storefront quickly, choose pre-built, flexible, feature-rich templates.
• For easy site management edit and schedule website modification with drag- and- drop features.
• Increase website traffic by boosting SEO and marketing elements.
• Monitor customer accounts from a single site.
• Dashboards can be used to get corporate information and data.
NetSuite Benefits for eCommerce
• A full-stack solution provides liberty over devices.
• One platform to serve both B2B and B2C, as well as various stores.
• Inventory management in real time.
• Simple to use and enables new additions via extensions.
• Without any integrations, it is highly scalable.
• It integrates with other NetSuite tools including order and inventory management, CRM, and ERP.
• Seamless commerce joins all aspects of a multi-channel, multi-location business, including ecommerce, POS and order management to inventory, financials, and support.
• A NetSuite-integrated mobile point-of-sale system provides sales associates with the tools and information they need to assist and engage customers.
• Orders from numerous channels- POS, web, call center, mobile, kiosk all managed in one spot.
What Exactly is NetSuite SuiteCommerce?
SuiteCommerce, NetSuite's ecommerce solution, assists B2B and B2C retailers in providing relevant online experiences. Increase online revenue by driving more traffic to web stores, converting consumers into customers, and increasing online sales with a mobile-optimized, feature-rich cloud ecommerce platform that is simple to operate and improve.
SuiteCommerce integrates ecommerce with core NetSuite operational business systems, delivering a unified view of customer, order, inventory, and other important data. It enables real-time visibility throughout your organization while powering personalized and relevant cross-channel experiences.
NetSuite offers ecommerce and point-of-sale (POS) solutions to assist organizations in transitioning away from fragmented online and in-store channels and smoothly connecting all customer touchpoints. NetSuite’s cloud solution unites business processes and commerce applications to deliver a specific source of item, inventory, customer, and order data
- so you can build seamless, cross-channel, customized retail experience.
SuiteCommerce is a single platform that enables both B2C and B2B ecommerce. Provide consumers with the engaging and tailored experiences they expect, while your B2B site provides a rich B2C-like experience as well as additional capabilities to serve the specialized needs of corporate users.
Issues resolved by NetSuite Commerce
Fragmented Retail Experiences
Using a single source of customer, order, and inventory data, unify the online and in-store purchasing journeys.
Delays in customer orders
Consolidate order processing to increase customer happiness while delivering purchases quickly, reliably, and economically.
Supplier management is inefficient
Integrate international distribution and supply chains to share real-time information, improve coordination and response, and reduce time to market.
Data from a variety of sources
Consolidate scattered sources of customer, order, and inventory data into a single repository to gain real-time visibility across your organization.
NetSuite is a unified and complete e-commerce solution for any eCommerce shop to manage data, sales transactions, and payments. It can be integrated with other prominent eCommerce solutions and stores as well.
Which ECommerce platforms Allow Integration with NetSuite?
Almost all major ecommerce systems now support NetSuite integration. NetSuite has already proven itself as a robust ecommerce solution, prompting all major platforms to develop plugins to ease seamless integration.
SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA), Magento 2.0, BigCommerce, Shopify Plus, and WooCommerce are some of the top independent e-commerce CMS systems that should be mentioned for NetSuite connection with your ecommerce shop. NetSuite integration with Magento is already popular, with several leading e-commerce sites using it.
How NetSuite eCommerce Integration Makes Shopping Like Never Before?
NetSuite has already proven itself as the premier unified e-commerce platform, not only for the professional and expertise-driven way it manages data, but also for the simple and engaging shopping experience it provides.
• NetSuite enables efficient and pinpoint accuracy data processing, as well as process automation.
• Allows for a smooth browsing experience that encourages visitors to make genuine retail transactions.
• NetSuite Integration eliminates or lessens the need for human interaction in critical processes like monitoring and data transfer. As a result, accuracy and precision improve.
• The NetSuite Unified system enables consolidated information management across several channels.
• The NetSuite Integrated service aids in data synchronization over numerous ecommerce websites.
Customers value customer experience because they anticipate meaningful and consistent interactions with the business with whom they deal on a regular basis. With ecommerce sales expanding by double digits year after year, firms that wish to compete must focus on technologies that boost online brand awareness and provide compelling customer experiences.
NetSuite e-Commerce will live and thrive. With NetSuite E-Commerce on your side, all your data management, customer analytics, and shopping experience problems will be solved automatically. NetSuite has compiled a collection of the best practices from tens of thousands of global deployments over the last two decades. Jobin and Jismi is here to clarify any NetSuite related queries. Keep in touch with us.