NetSuite is the first to offer an e-commerce solution that integrates e-commerce with your business operations. It manages an eCommerce store's finances, inventory, pricing, payments, clients, taxes, billing, suppliers and back-office operations. Netsuite's eCommerce development platform, Suitecommerce, is one of the best eCommerce platforms. NetSuite is well aware of the challenges that any eCommerce provider can face. NetSuite has developed a solution that includes Cloud ERP as the back end and SuiteCommerce as an interface for every e-commerce business.
What is Netsuite SuiteCommerce?
SuiteCommerce is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that enables Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer(B2C) businesses to create engaging and relevant online experiences. SuiteCommerce allows businesses to shift from online and offline or in-store shopping to unified commercial solutions enhancing the inventory management, finance management and customer support of the company.
• B2C and B2B Sites in One Platform Platform: SuiteCommerce is a centralized platform that manages B2C and B2B eCommerce. B2B sites provide a customer experience similar to that of a B2C site, but with additional functionality tailored to business users' specific needs. Since one e-commerce platform supports both B2C and B2B platforms, it helps companies to build new mediums and business strategies at fewer investments and eliminates the maintenance of different networks.
• Rich and Engaging Shopping Experience: Use a variety of features to help shoppers discover, learn about, and purchase your items, such as a picture gallery, product comparisons, navigation, advanced web search, social media and ratings and feedback.
• Mobile: When accessed from any device, SuiteCommerce uses built-in responsive design reference models to automatically rescale and resize the site.
• Promotions: SuitePromotions is an intelligent and scalable approach for increasing online sales. To increase sales and enhance customer satisfaction, a variety of promotions are sponsored. Develop promotions that can be added to one or more distribution platforms quickly and easily.
• Site Performance: SuiteCommerce is a fast and scalable platform since it uses a single domain for the entire shopping and checkout process, as well as a content delivery network (CDN) and a client-side single-page system. SuiteCommerce storefronts are quick to load, resulting in fewer bounces and more sales.
• Modern Commerce Platform: SuiteCommerce is a multi-tenant cloud platform that provides SaaS (Software-as-a-Service). To provide a scalable platform for SuiteCommerce, NetSuite uses the new open-source third-party technologies, such as Backbone.js, Handlebars.js, and Sass. SuiteCommerce acts as an interactive layer on top of your Netsuite data, allowing you to send and receive data through services and APIs.
Benefits of SuiteCommerce
1. Eliminate Integrations
Unify the front- and back-end processes with NetSuite eCommerce, eliminating the ongoing costs of managing the integration and obtaining the flexibility and adaptability required to keep up with business.
2. Streamline Business Operations
Online orders automatically flow into NetSuite and are handled in a central location with SuiteCommerce, allowing orders to be processed quicker and more efficiently while increasing customer satisfaction..
3. Improve Data Consistency and Visibility
Maintain a single repository for order management, customer information, inventory data, and real-time visibility throughout your company. Upsell and cross-sell related products based on details of customer and order from website to increase average order value.
4. Customer Conversion
Businesses focus on customer experience and support the particular needs of B2B and B2C web store conversions with NetSuite's fully-featured online store.
5. Pre-built Reporting
To provide insights and aid in business growth, use NetSuite's proven KPIs and commerce reports focused on users.
6. Modernize your Business
NetSuite's e-commerce platform integrates CRM, order management, inventory management, and ERP to give you a single view of your business. Real-time tracking of stock, customer records, orders, and other important business data is maintained.
Which NetSuite eCommerce Solution Is Best for Your Business?
NetSuite offers two eCommerce solutions to suit business needs. SuiteCommerce is created to assist businesses in easily and efficiently launching a full-featured online store. Suitecommerce Advanced (SCA) is an Omni-solution that integrates seamlessly with the back-end, allowing for a top-to-bottom customized experience from the first interaction with the brand to the end of the consumer period.
• The Commerce Extension Framework is compatible with SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced, allowing merchants to quickly add extensions to their websites.
• The codebase and commerce features of both eCommerce solutions are identical.
• As your company's needs change, you can upgrade to SuiteCommerce Advanced.
• eCommerce automatically integrates with NetSuite for order management, inventory management, CRM, and ERP.
|Feature and Functionality Updates||Automatic updates, no versions, no version lock||Manual upgrades|
|Management of Content and Site Design||Site Management Tools||Site Management Tools|
|Design Flexibility||Editable themes (HTML and CSS)||Complete control|
|Commerce Extensions||Commerce Extension Framework enables the creation of pre-built extensions from NetSuite and partners||Commerce Extension Framework enables the creation of pre-built extensions from NetSuite and partners|
|Script Libraries and Core Application Services Modification||Not supported. Sites can be customized via extensions built on top of the Commerce Extension Framework||Supported, but best practice to ensure easy management of future upgrades is to build customizations as extensions on top of the Commerce Extension Framework|
|Application Core CodeLevel||Access Limited to HTML and SASS||Full access to source code, but best practice to ensure easy management of future upgrades is to build customizations as extensions on top of the Commerce Extension Framework|
|Customized Checkout Flow||Not supported||Supported, but requires code level customization (cannot be done via the Commerce Extension Framework)|
|Micro-Sites (Multiple Sites)||Not supported||Supported|
Thousands of online businesses rely on SuiteCommerce to help them in development and expansion. Jobin & Jismi can assist you to get started with your eCommerce journey. Schedule an appointment with us to know more about NetSuite implementation.
Optimize Cash Flow and Automate Financial Processes with NetSuite
Stay Ahead with NetSuite 2023 R2: Enhanced Mobile Apps for Success
NetSuite Outsourced Manufacturing: Your Path to Peak Efficiency
Key Insights From the Successful Open Cart to Adobe eCommerce Migration
Avoid These Common Top 10 NetSuite Saved Search Mistakes Now!